Thursday, March 5, 2009

Webcams.com blondes - RealSugar


Webcams.com blondes - RealSugar


Gender:Female
Age:23-26
Last activity: Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Height:5.8
Weight:105 lbs
Hair Color:Blonde
Eye Color:Blue
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Sexual Orientation:bi
Build:Athletic
Languages spoken:English
About Me:
Hmmm…well i will not tell u how im beauty or thats i have great fit body…u can see it without my words…:)))i just tell u one thing…im best girl if u r good with me…Pls dont forgot to tell me HI when u in my chat…i dont like silent guys …and if u want to know more about me…i can to tell u everything one-to-one in my private room..i just dont like when everybody can read our talk..pls…lets make it intimate!
Why my chat room?:
Its Yr choose…but i just think thats u can to spend perfect moments with me in yr life…to have fun and more….
Fantasies:
I have a lot of them;)Just check:P
Turn ons:
Well… a lot of things can turn on me…but here its if YOU ARE in my private room and U r horny…
Turn offs:
hmm..well some things here really make me turn offs…its if u come to my chat and ask and ask me …stand up or show nude in free chat…i dont respect it…pls be more polite and tender and u will get all of me!Its so easy to be good!:)

1 comment: