Friday, March 13, 2009

Webcams.com girl ~natashsquirt~



click on image to see more of my pictures or to enjoy in free chat

natashsquirt

Height:5ft7inch
Weight:120lbs
Build:Slender
Languages spoken:
Dutch Dutch English English French French German German Spanish Spanish
Sexual Orientation:bisexual
About Me:
Hi guys I am Natasha 22 years old from Europe ,I like playing with my pussy and ass,with my fingers,dildos and beads i like dp,anal,zoom i like bj and most important i like cumming like a river squirting all over mmmm.Dont you wanna meet me?Say yes;)I can make u fantasies come true i like role playing and much more muahh,audio and zoomxxxkiss!!!ahh and if my cam say disable -DONT LEAVE I am naked playing already trying to squirt hard.You can join me by clicking xxx chat and u will not regret it!kiss

Why my chat room?:
I am a hot girl ready to play in every moment ,got my fingers and toys ready in every moment,my pussy drippping as well waiting for u to join.Come join me and i ll squirt on u face my hot creamy cum ,or against u cok or on u chest mmmmmm.I ll make u cumm .I wanna hav u ,blow u,fuk u,make u cum,do whatever u want mmmmm.toys ,pussy fukxxass fukkxx double penetrationxx beads in my ass bpussyxx fist in my pussy xx ahhhh bb i m getting wet just wrinting all this!!!!!!11

Fantasies:
Sex with a completly stranger or 2!!!mmmm fingers in my pussy i m dripping on u hand u push u fingers dipper suking on my clitt ahh i think i m gona cumm on u handd or open u mouth bb!!!!
Turn ons:
mmmm sexy words even nasty ones ;)horny guys who wanna play!!and who do it ,i like men who wanna make me cumm
Turn offs:
rude guys,guys who ask me to cum in 2 min i cant cum that quick!i need time nobody can cum ijn 2 min lol can u?well if i am very horny:p

1 comment: