Thursday, June 4, 2009

GirlSquirt


Name: GirlSquirt
Age: 20-22
Sex: Female
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Measurements: 88-60-88
Height: 5'4 to 5'6 (160 to 170cm)
Weight: 100 to 120 lbs (46 to 55kg) Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Length: 60 cm
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Build: Slender

About Me: I`m HOT*** Sweet body and sugar lips***I`m passion and wild blonde***I love to do a lot of things in my show just to give pleasure to you and enjoy by myself***

Why see my cam?: Im real!!! I really love what I do and Ill try my best to make you enjoying my show as mush as I do enjoy showing you that!)

I use an age verification system so don't worry. You just choose a username and password. Once inside....my screename is "GIRLSQUIRT" I hope to see you soon and Im usually online in the day and evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment